By Amrit Pal Singh
Read Online or Download A Treatise on Phytochemistry PDF
Best chemistry books
On the overseas summer season Institute in floor technology (ISISS), that is held bienially at the Campus of the collage of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, invited audio system current educational assessment lectures through the process one week. nearly all of the displays care for the gas-solid interface, yet from time to time proper stories relating liquid-solid or solid-solid interfaces are incorporated.
- Repetitorium Biochemie
- Bioelectrochemistry : fundamentals, applications and recent developments
- Influence of Stress on Cell Growth and Product Formation (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology) (2000-05-15)
- Chemical Micro Process Engineering: Processing and Plants by Volker Hessel (2005-04-15)
- Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Reactions in Heterocyclic Synthesis
Extra resources for A Treatise on Phytochemistry
81: Structure of Pelosine. Pelletrine Source: Punica granatum. Molecular formula: C8 H15 N O. 24. Boiling point: 91 deg C. Biological activity: Antihelmenetic. 82: Structure of Pelletrine Pinitol Source: Punica granatum. Molecular formula: C7 H14 O6. 21. Boiling point: 186 deg C. Biological activity: Antidiabetic. 83: Structure of Pinitol Protopine Source: Papaver somniferum. Molecular formula: C20 H19 N O5. 65. Solubility: Slightly soluble in water. Biological activity: Calcium channel blocker and antiplatelet agent.
27. Melting point: 173-176 deg C. Psilocybin Source: Molecular formula: C12 H17 N2 O P. 25. Melting point: 220-228 deg C. 89 :Structure of Psilocybin. Quinine Source: Cinchona officinalis. Molecular formula: C20 H24 N2 O2. Solubility: A Soluble in ether and ammonia. Physical form: White acicular crystals with bitter taste. Biological activity: Antimalarial. Quinidine Source: Cinchona officinalis. Molecular formula: C20 H24 N2 O2. Solubility: A Soluble in ether and ammonia. Biological activity: Antiarrthymic.
Melting point: 236 deg C. 74: Structure of Nicotine Nitidine Source: Toddalia asiatica. Biological activity: Anti AIDS. 75: Structure of Nitidine Noscapine Source: Papaver somniferum. Molecular formula: C23 H23 N O7. 14. Melting point: 175-176 deg C. Solubility: A Soluble in chloroform. B. Insoluble in water. Biological activity: Antitussive. 76: Structure of Noscapine CH3 Oleanderin Source: Nerium odorum. Molecular formula: C32 H48 O9. 80. Melting point: 250 deg C. 77: Structure of Oleandrin. Oroxylin Source: Oroxylum indicum.